Marketing Assistant 2017
This is the perfect position for someone looking for the work experience they need to boost them to the next step of their career.
If you know that you are BRILLIANT at marketing, but can't get paid work because you don't have enough experience, then this is EXACTLY the role you need: a superb opportunity to expand existing skills in digital and traditional marketing.
This role is full time (4 Sept – 24 Nov 2017 inclusive).
- Assist the Executive Director in the management, marketing and PR of FilmBath Festival and FilmBath Festival events
- Assist Executive Director in maintenance and updating of website.
- Creating attractive PDFs to promote different strands of films
- Assist Executive Director’s press campaign which could include:
- Writing and sending out press releases for deadlines
- Targeting editorial in local, regional and national press
- Approaching journalists, reviewers and broadcasters for festival coverage
- Sourcing and sending images and film press packs
- Responding quickly to requests from journalists
- Creating press pages on the website (with help from the Website Manager) which could include PDFs of Press Releases and packages of stills for print
- Assist Executive Director with Festival launch preparations, invitation list, working with media and sponsors
- Liaise with sponsors to maximise publicity for events and branding
- Arrange interviews and photo opportunities with print media, radio and TV
- Liaise with Bath Box Office during the Festival to find out what is selling and what is not in order to focus promotion on less popular events
- Organise street publicity and marketing.
- Organise and check specific brochure distribution, liaising with marketing volunteers
- Organise empty shop window displays
- Market individual events
- Compile and archive press coverage from 2016
- EITHER at least the 2nd year/3rd year of an undergraduate degree, OR a graduate OR with 2 years work experience
- Clear thinking, dynamic, intelligent, self-starter with good IT and creative skills.
- Must be happy working in what can be an intense, high-octane environment.
- Must have a ‘can do’, problem-solving mind-set.
Apply by completing this form and then sending your CV and a covering email to: email@example.com by August 20 2017
Interviews in Central Bath on 29 Aug 2017
Job starts 4 Sept